Tuesday, January 31, 2012

staples. yeah, we got that.

when the average person thinks of staples,
they probably think of this. 


or this.


when i think of staples, 
i think of shet that i wear all the damn time. 
(also for a real long time too)
i'm wearing two staples today that 
i cannot live without.
for one- are my classic hightop converse sneakers.
i will NEVER be a vans girl. i don't know why. converse are
so much more original and comfortable to me. they are the epidime of 
casual cool and will always be something that is in arms reach in my closet.
today i'm wearing my super old black hightops that are nearing
their experation date. if i saved up all the converse 
that i've owned in my life, i'm sure to have at least 30 pairs if not more.
here's to an oldschool SHOESDAYTUESDAY!


another staple is my 
12street cynthia vincent navajo sweater.
it's one of those warm, thicker sweaters that i can only wear for 
a quarter of the year but i will always turn to for those couple of months.
i got on sale at barneys like 3 years ago for like 70% off and grabbed it
immediately. it's a crazy ass blend of wool cashmere lycra angora..
whatever. i love it. having ONE great quality sweater 
is a definite must in my closet. 




mehhh. both pictures don't do much justice 
(it doesn't help that i take these pictures at work and my dad
or jane takes these shots of me LOL)
for my beloved sweater coat, but whatever.
i'm also wearing a lot of other "staples" but
plain white tees and tights 
are for another ranting post.

xo
sung



No comments:

Post a Comment