Sunday, January 22, 2012

on my mind..

a few things i want to get done by the end of jan...


start working out regularly again (also eat healthy..ER)
finish YL projects i'm currently piled in.
get ready for my birthday cruise!!!
organize my crazy ass life.

i feel like.. everything around me 
changing so fast and moving so fast. why do i feel so slow?
i hate these moments when i feel like i'm just waiting
for my life to get started...



this is a picture of joeanne and me last year around november
right before some flea market hunting. i saw her
tonight at home, (ryan and i had dinner with my parents)
and it really bothered me that 1- she told me that
she didn't want to follow or read my blog/ told me
i look crazy in my blog and then after i told her that
transferring to TC is not a good idea in your senior year,
she decided to tell me i'm her sister
and i should support her in what she wants.

there are so many things wrong with what she thinks 
and says. of course i'd support her in all that she does and wants to do
(although, its clear she doesn't for me- example: my blog)
but i really think she's an idiot for thinking
she's going to all of a sudden get accepted into a 
better college if she does one year of high school
in TC rather than finishing in Arcadia.

can i bet someone out there that my little sister will
be going to PCC in a year? even if she DOES transfer to TC?
so dumb. you can't support a decision if the decision
is one that has the wrong info and heart.

by no means do i want her to go to PCC
(not that its a terrible thing anyways) but i am being
realistic of the situation. nonetheless, her tone tonight put a bad
taste in my mouth and its disappointing to see the phases
of pre-adulthood she's going through and how she's handling them.

goodnight.
xo
sung

No comments:

Post a Comment