Wednesday, January 11, 2012

hump. hump. hump.

so my best friend, lamb's last visit to LA was great.
except we failed to take a typically
cute lambsung picture. anyway she's been telling 
me rag and bone have amazing jeans and i've never
tried them on before. CUSP was having a kick ass fucking 
sale so i went and tried them on. score! i got a pair 
of legging jeans that fit great and the price was kick ass too.
190.00 SRP
sale price: 68$ holler!!

i also got a cute new phillip lim sweater 
and vince cardigan. CUSP is an amazing store
thats connected with neiman marcus. the 
stores are much more appealing than their online site
so you should def check it out! i always love
wandering in and pretending i can buy everything i want. 


also, my bff has a great blog i love to read
makes me feel like she's right next to me although shes
on the other side of the country. check it out!

*will post my full outfit with my new jeggings later today
xo
sung

No comments:

Post a Comment