Thursday, January 26, 2012

HOT WINTER.

so it was 80 degrees today in LA. 
so hawt.
i got to wear my sunglasses
while driving ... refreshing to bust em out.
they're karen walker deep freeze sunglasses
that i LOVE. i need new black ones..
i think i might get the house of harlow ones i've been
eyeing lately.. :) 

and here is my outfit for today...


flannel: found from fleamarket
v neck: wildfox
red skinny jeans: current elliot
shoes: kimchi blue from UO 

this outfit incredibly affordable. 
i think i got the flannel at the trading post for like 5 bucks,
the shirt is from the wildfox sample sale, ages ago and
the jeans are from the current elliot sample sale 
a month ago. the shoes i found at UO for
sale for like 30 dollars too! so amazing! 
i think my sunglasses are the most expensive thing i wore today
balling on a budget 
forealz.



p/s sometimes (usually)
my grammar sucks/i don't really
pay attention to my sentences..
as they make sense in my head but not on my blog.
i can be random and rant forever..

apologies in advance.
xo
sung

1 comment: