Thursday, May 16, 2013

no take backs.


so... i know i said i hate coconut water/juices.
but i totally love them now.
like all of them. i know, i'm crazy!
maybe i shouldn't say anything until
i've really tried them but seriously, the asian/weird
looking brands are the yummiest.

the white people COCOLOCO whatever
coconut water is out there tastes WEIRD.

my favorites are below. and yes
i got fancy and wrote my appreciation in green too.


today i got to visit anaheim to pick up some merchandise
and i stopped by a juice bar for a whey berry blast
smoothie. it was whatever but i guess it
was worth taking a picture of.
(not really)


also i cut my hair on tuesday! 
four inches, which is A LOT but i guess it doesn't look
a lot got cut off.. feels SO good to chop off the nastiness.
i'm def whippin my hair back and forth ri now!!!
(i hope you like my seksy face)



xoxo
almost friday...
pak

No comments:

Post a Comment