Monday, May 13, 2013

mondays are the devil.


they are. i'm serious.
OK i am going to share my NEW obsession
with you. i typically HATE coconut water, flesh/drinks.
although i LOVE coconut raw oil/lotion!
try this amazing RMS coconut cream
i got (of course the amazing jennykayne recommended it)
i've been using it on my body and it makes me
so moisturized and makes me feel like i'm back
in st barths... le sigh. 




also, my very first coconut water
that i absolutely cannot live without.
it is SO good and has a cocoa kind of taste to it.
i can't get enough and its so weird that i love
this particular brand because i can't
stand other ones.



did you KNOW?
the oil and water from young coconuts is becoming 
known as mother nature's miracle because of how incredibly 
good it is for you in its 100% biologically pure natural form!
Young coconut water is fat/cholesterol free, 
has less sodium thatn energy drinkis, 
15x electrolytes found in sports drinks, 
is full of vitamins and natural sugars and tastes (sometimes LOL) amazing.
coconut oil aids in dental health, 
is a great energy source and boosts your immunity 
and even helps with diabetes. 
these products pretty much rool all things!


ok ok enough of my plugs
yesterday, (sunday) i spent my sunday with my 
baby sissy jojo 
she's 9 years younger than i am but
sometimes i feel like its half that.
she reminds me she's from a different generation when
she starts doing crazy stuff to her pictures
on her tumbler and crap. i dont even know how to handle
a twitter, tumblr, vine, whatever. you should be grateful
that i know how to press "new post" and "update"
on my own blog, sheesh.

anyways, here are some pics of me making us some brunch,
her taking pics of our new loft (shwankyyyy)
and us shopping all over LA yesterday.








fancy fancy.

ryan and i have a habit of waking up, entangled in 
each others arms and legs, closing our eyes 
pretending there are waves crashing and
our room service is on the way. 

take us baaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaack...



then parker farts in the near distance and we get up
and do our daily grind.

xoxo
pak



No comments:

Post a Comment