Saturday, May 4, 2013

excuses.


my excuses for not working out having been piling
but indeed they are legit. for one, i am hurt. i can barely even turn
the wheel while i'm driving because i had a nasty fall
when we went up north to go abalone diving
and i tried to break my fall with my hand/arm/wrist..
and now its slowly but surely recovering. i could barely pick up
the phone at work without flinching. from this fall, not only
did i hurt my hand/wrist but my left leg too. i'm really scared
to always bend it rapidly because 
i scraped it up so bad where my knee bends that the scar/healing
always tears when i do indeed bend it.

also its time for girl problems and you know i get real cray.
anyways this is my pathetic excuse of not working out this week.
with that being said, i hope ryan agrees to go to
runyon with me when he wakes up. i have so much work to do
that i've  been at work since 7AM today! guh... yeah i know.

anyways, heres to the weekend. i hope its healthy, safe and fun.
cinco is tomorrow!!

*a picture of my friday below hehe. 
its a wine my dad gave me. <3 nbsp="" p="">



xo
pak

No comments:

Post a Comment