Friday, December 23, 2011

photo update

i've been bad. been more than a week! December was a crazy whirlwind
and i'm just going to update my post with pictures from all the things
i've been doing this month.

enjoy!


joeanne's 17th birthday dinner.
i got her a friendship bracelet and bag
full of crap she wanted with hello kitty cake pops too!


ryan got her a huge macaron cake! 
my baby sis is all grown up. TEAR :*)





so these pictures are a night where
i went out with my sister jane. it really is the truth
when i say- when i party with my sister.. we party HARD.
the next day is always throwing up and bedtime for me.
fun fun fun times!!! ended up dancing at a club..
obviously the only ones in non-club attire. 
who the fuck cares!



tree time.
family time.
look at darling parker. so adorbs.


danny and dingo premier party
jean, phuong and yours truley.
love these ladies!
wearing my new LNA slouchy black tee. love it!








these are all pictures from brian hyung's brother's wedding (ryan hyung)
i particularly like all these photos because i got 
my hair done by jaymes.. and i look good in most of the pics
HA! I'm wearing my WINK scallop blazor, 
elizabeth and james mini dress with my vintage earrings.
enjoy. 




one night out. so fun at a sooljeep. love my RD girls.


jane's 28th birthday

ok thats all for now.
so tired.
fml.. merry merry christmas!
kisses. will update soon
xo
sung

No comments:

Post a Comment