Wednesday, December 7, 2011

hump me.

happy hump days.
wednesdays are always a little nice
because you know the weekend is just around the corner.

last week, i wore my new vintage suede
fringe jacket. it has a shape i'm not particularly fond of
so its hanging in the bathroom to start molding into another form.
i really love it as a fringe jacket has been always something i've wanted
but i've found that the shoulders always make me look like a
linebacker on a football team. finally i found one that wasn't too bad. got
it at a little vintage fair my friend was holding in silverlake with a lot of other
vintage indie designers. don't judge the photos,
as i always ask my professional
photographer (jane, my sister) to take them
... at work. ha!








black longsleeve with french buttons- velvet
jeggings- j brand
black booties- boutique 9
jacket <3 <3 - vintage <3 <3


you likey??

xo sung

No comments:

Post a Comment