Friday, December 2, 2011

happy birthday jojo


happy birthday to my baby sister joeanne.
she is my loveeee and i am so happy she is my one and
only baby sister. this is her 17th birthday and i CANT
believe time flies.. feel like it was just yesterday when i was
grabbing her hand to cross the street to go to the park together.

happy birthday to the best little sister a girl can ask for.
now stop copying all my outfits and shoes you loser.

love, big sister jenny


today, i have an arm party due to the fact that
my new bedazzled friendship bracelet arrived!!
is it dumb that i don't have a friend to share it with?? bahaha

-the first bracelet, is my name which is custom made by Jacquie Aiche.

-second one is a bracelet i got with one of my best friends Phuong
on a roadtrip from TX to CA. we got it at an indian reserve somewhere inbetween!

-the third turquoise bracelet was bought in San Fransisco at the Fisherman's wharf
earlier this year. It was trip with my YL interns and my little sister, jojo.
the chinaman who sold it to me looked kind, so i bought it.

-the single diamond bracelet is from Tiffanys and it was my anniversary
present from Ryan this year. i ABSOLUTELY loove it so much as its so simple
and classic. (like ME! HA!) it was such a surprise and i really love love love this bracelet!
its so special.. and the person who gave it to me
is even MORE special ;)

-last is my fancy friendship bracelet i got on gilt recently. these are such a hit in trend
right now! it was a steal at 20 bucks but you can get yours from their
website directly for 40 bones!


off to dinner for jo's bday...
xo
sung

No comments:

Post a Comment