Friday, December 9, 2011

muhfuhfridayyyy

so happy its friday!
:D tomorrow, ryan and i decided to
take the afternoon to shop for xmas presents
but separately.. hint hint hahaha. i wonder what he's going to get me.
recently i've been posting a lot of gift ideas and wants for myself.
i decided to do this everyday until christmas in case you need help
finding a gift (for me, or whoever). i like blogging as if i'm extremely
popular and the world reads my blog for guidance. bahahhaa

today, i'm going to WANT a few things that are for the sexiest
holiday ever. this is one of my favorite brands LA FEE VERTE that
produces luxurious silks and satins for lingerie. i've found them at their
showroom at the cooper building and kind of feel like a fool buying
full price online. sample sales always wins! this onesie is so cute and perfect
to surprise your honey on xmas eve ;)




my next choice, is for someone
who is balling out of control.
this is an absolutely stunning corset
and i would probably wear it on my honeymoon
when i'm wiping my ass with hundred dollar bills.




my last choice is going to be
a bit more fun and festive. Eberjey is a brand
I love because of the soft cottons and laces they use.
This chemise is so xmas-y and looks comfy! I would
cook in this and fall asleep in a food coma
immediately after! sexy santa styleee bahah



xoxo
SOHAPPYITSFRIDAY
sung

No comments:

Post a Comment