Monday, April 29, 2013

cold mondays.

for some reason, it's been chilly here in LA
and it has 1- given me a chance to wear all my winter/fall 
clothes for the last time before i bust out my 
cut offs and tanks. its kind of a happy/sad
feeling to see the gloomy san fransisco-esque
mornings when I wake up and make my coffee.
i've been religiously using the CHEMEX i bought us
and i've been trying to become
the coffee expertist i was born to be. which.. really isn't 
doing well at all. I feel like i should you-tube a pro
at making my fresh coffee or at least research some more...
i guess its the effort that counts. will update
more on my coffee roasting skillZ soon.. when i really am a pro :)


we stopped by philz this past wkend on our road trip.. so happy
to get some fresh beans from philz! and of course
we got our mint mojito coffees togo!!

so last week, i really bundled up for the weather. 



so many layers of knits. 
the shirt is by GAP, the cardigan sweater is 
a men's line called shades of grey and my scarf is rag and bone.
i'm wearing some tights with my black booties.
this is one of my favorite cardigans and works with so many
of my outfits. it has probably been my staple for the last
1-2 years... and can you believe its a men's line?
i got it at their sample sale they had in 2011 and 
got it with some other coats/jackets i got for rye. SCORE! 

happy monDAZE.
xo
pak



No comments:

Post a Comment