Tuesday, April 23, 2013

bloated. justkidding, just fat.

so for some reason, 
ever since i've gotten married- my LB has been
cuhrazy.  i guess its due to stress and other "Events"
but especially after coachella.. 
my fatass has gained a SOLID five pounds.

with that being said, i'm on a pretty strict
diet of lots of fruits and veggies.
today's lunch consists of a grapefruit, apple and
mango. all my favorites. I'm planning on
grilled fish with kale and spinach tonight. 
its surprisingly easy.. as i'm not hungry AT ALL 
which just shows how much i drank and ate
this weekend HAHA :) losing weight
pretty much means being healthy so 
its not too hard or stressful.... =)

i get super depressed though, when i look at my wardrobe.
i don't dare to put on my jeans right now as
it will most likely stress me out. 
with that being said, im dressing like MC hammer this week.

you likey? 


comme de garcon sneakers,
james perse low crotch sweats, 
current elliot leopard print chambray 
black nameless tanktop.

happy fatday!

xo
pak

No comments:

Post a Comment