Monday, August 27, 2012

things im currently really fucking into right now

-not writing my blog
-all black everything. again. damn. funerals for days.
-men inspired shoes aka creepers or monk straps
-mermaid hair but no ombre puhleez
-gold
-my dog, not ur dog
- not having pimples. which isnt happening right now :(
-being thin and tan. another thing that isnt happening right now.
-sulfate free shampoo
-silk. lots o'silk....
-ghetto doorknocker errangs or big hoops
-pendleton everything
-kate moss. ok this is oBVS and FOrLyFE!
-dicks. haha ok i kid. nm im not kidding.
-trickin ryan into eating fake veggie meat and not telling him.
-my new vintage jewelry box
-unicorns
-fresh lavender
-etsy
-julia pott
-taking advantage of the last summer nights socal has
-elin kling
-being a major bitch at work. hahaa ok another trick one! im alwayz a betch at work!!
-criticizing your hopeless outfit
-getting my nakey body scrubbed by the old ahjima at the jimjilbang
-criticizing everyones nakey body/huge ass BuSH at the jimjilbang
-showin off my non-bush waxed, brazilian tan at the jimjilbang
-staring at the halmonee that has such a big belly that i cant see her poonan at the jimjilbang


xo sung
ps writin this from my fizzoneeee dont judge my cuhrazy typoz

No comments:

Post a Comment