Tuesday, August 7, 2012

bitches that are friends or friends that are bitches?

you know what i noticed?
i'm a straight forward person and i wouldn't 
try to be malicious against my girlfriends and if i ever were
then its most likely been taken wrong because
i'm extremely forward and typically say whats exactly on my mind.
with that being said, i like to say that most
friends are genuinely happy for me in most cases
and i think its funny how certain things can rub me the wrong way.

a friend of mine told me in the middle of a conversation
 "well, you also lost soooo much weight"
which made me think, oh how sweet 
of you think i lost weight. 
.....
and THEN i thought
wow so what youre saying is that i was really fat before 
nd you're trying to tell me something? 
or are you just mad bc you haven't 
changed your life and you're still the same weight
and i'm trying to eat healthier and work out more?





things to think about.
xo
sung

p/s you really shouldnt put people down
to bring yourself up.

No comments:

Post a Comment