Monday, August 13, 2012

mondays....

im tired.
im tired of being tired.
this past wkend was like a tornado 
and i'm so fucking TIRED.

so fun though. went to the OC fair with catt and joe
and we saw joe on saturday night for drinks.

on friday, i left for the ace hotel, but i 
decided to have all of the staff wear their 
Young Label shirts. heres what it looks like!



these are my new honeycomb mirrors i put up
but are less exciting than i thought.
i'm wearing my rag n bone booties, vintage levis
and c&c longsleeve under my alternative
apparel young label shirt.
i made these myself and they last pretty long.
i impress myself. ha.

today, i'm wearing the same levis *dont judge me
and an audrey 3+1 blouse. so perfect for this
blazing heat. and it matches
my new indian pinky ring i got at the OC fair!


enjoy!
xo
sung




No comments:

Post a Comment