Thursday, June 28, 2012

WEDDANGS.

last saturday, ryan and my family went to a wedding.
it was UBER small.. about 25-30 people at CSLB at 
a beautiful garden called

For the wedding I'm wearing a Whitney Eve silk dress in black, 
a lace inner tank with whispered eyelashes
and my red suede dolce and gabana heels. I also
paired it with my vintage WCAGA chanel purse 
(ryan bought for my this year for my birsday)
and my dita vesoul sunglasses.











for the reception, i decided to change since we were going out
afterwards and got into something a bit more simple.
i love the brian atwood heels i bought because
they are so perfectly simple and sexy. ;) 



oh simplicity always wins.
all black errrrrrthang
xo
sung



1 comment:

  1. OH EM GEE. cutest outfits ever. both of them. love love love!!!!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete