Saturday, June 30, 2012

LETTERS FOR #1 AND #3. YOURE WELCOME.

my sisters are fucking annoying.
im the middle child and my little sister is retarded.
she has cray ass friends that she changes ALL the time
and she is constantly stirring up trouble 
and just effing annoying. she even stole my nickname
my friends call me! really??

my older sister sucks too. she needs to start
trying to be more understanding and not so
big headed/strong headed about everything under the sun.
when everyone says the tree is green and you're saying the tree is black
don't  you think you need to step back and examine the fucking tree one more time?


Dear Joeanne
Yeah, you're 17, but can you be better at life?
I was even thinking of giving you my alexwang bag
cause I never use it, but since you decided to draw back
from any kind of new project/idea (sung's renewal) which
I was just WAITING for you to bail on,
I'm going to keep it instead.
stop sucking ROYALLY and do something USEFUL
WITH YOUR LIFE. THANKS

xo 
the real jsung.


Dear Jane
Stop being a big fat betch and start
learning how to be humble and kind. Just cause you fuck
up or shit doesn't go the way you want it, doesn't mean
you get to be a fucking whore and yell and scream.
The only people who will put up with your
retarded shit is your family and stop abusing the fact that we love
you even though we know you.
Grow up, move out and stop smoking.
You'll get 10x hotter, I swear.

xo
your pain in the ass favorite sister.


JUST SAYING! 
KTHANKS
JENNY

No comments:

Post a Comment