Thursday, June 7, 2012

leaving on a jet plane...

off to houston and austin i go!
major business meeting. super excited/anxious/scared.
pray for my success. i'll need it!


i already miss my man and my dog.
we're disgusting.

i got this special necklace in NY at the stevenalan store in soho.
so cute.. i absolutely love it although i'm 
so scared of wearing it everyday after i lost my diamond bracelet
from tiffanys ryan got me for our anniversary last year...
GAH. 
don't get me started on how sad i am about that bracelet!



if you ever get to browse the stevenalan website or even
get to go to their store, you should check it out cause
they hold so many precious designers that a lot of people don't know about.
toatz the cat's pajamas. 

anyway, its a beautiful 14k delicate 16" necklace
from Maya Brenner and the initial is actually
off centered which i adore even more. 
of course..i got the letter R :) 



probably my favorite purchase from NY..
other than my theysken's theory blazer i bought from barneys.
heeeeee. 

anyway, wish me luck!
i KIND of can't wait to stay at home just for ONE FREAKING WEEKEND!
i also can't wait for fucking austin. austin roolz all things.


xo 
sung

p/s rye- if you're reading this..
i miss and love you.
ls

No comments:

Post a Comment