Saturday, October 1, 2011

oops


so i didn't post yesterday.. DAMN!

.... anyway, I went out last night to celebrate some good new events at work. I'm really focused on making Young Label and Tag a bigger and successful company at the moment and yesterday really made me feel great about the things I've been working on. Ryan and I had dinner at home.. I made some fish with veggies/ put some pasta on the side for him. I cooked it in parchment paper which was neat but i definitely went way too crazy with the garlic. yeeks. We then strolled on over to spring street bar and had way too much whiskey and continued to stumble home around midnight. we're getting pretty old since we cant even stay out past midnight. what is the world coming to?




here's my instagram pic from dinner i made





and i wore tights for the first time this season and
its definately safe to say, that fall is here.
(as i'm wearing cut offs and a tank top writing this)
if you're wondering what kind of
tights i'm wearing, i'm wearing HANES stay ups
that i always get at TARGET because they aren't very opaque
which i love and stay up really well... (and are only 7.99!!)
this is a great buy because if i were to ever put on my
plush or agent provocateur tights and get a
massive hole or tear in them i'd be extremely upset as
they run 50$ and up... if yanow what i mean.

i'm such a sucker for pretty undergarments.




having a work-ful weekend. i really want to be wiping my ass with
hundred dollar bills by the time i'm thirty.
just sayin.



xo
sung

No comments:

Post a Comment