Tuesday, August 13, 2013

closing... maybe? kind of?


so this whole blogging thing
as much as i can has been great for me.
i look back at posts, and i laugh, get sad, get embarrassed- whatever. 
it is really nice for me to reflect
on my emotions, my (grammer) writing skills and haha STYLE. even
going through last years outfits, i'm like oh gosh
why did i ever post that? how cliche. but it is what it is.

as time has passed, i have realized that i must move forward
in blogging for my other projects and stop using this as my
creative outlet/diary. it has really helped me
organize my ideas and now i think it might be time to move on.

this will probably start in September.. .le sad but
le excited for new projects and ventures. 

i hope you (yes all 5 of you!) see and read my
newer blog/website that i will most likely post later as i
start getting fancier with my posts.




xo 
pak

No comments:

Post a Comment