Thursday, October 18, 2012

updates.

as of recently, i've been a pretty busy bee...
although it doesn't my excuse my lack of posting.
i've been lazy as well.

last weekend, we went shopping (again)
for the wedding.. trying on a gazillion suits for ryan..
you know, its way more exhausting shopping 
for someone else. I literally had to walk
around, grab different sizes, get different choices,
yada yada yada.
i was pretty much his stylist slave this past weekend. 
BTW it was BLAZING hot too so i decided
to wear an outfit to take advantage of one of the last 
summer weekends..

cutoffs (naturally)
summer hat
and summer booties (r&b)


in ben sherman...


my typical outfits lately revolve around my 
infinite love for elin kling
she is so simple yet fashionable. 
it really takes a certain amount of posh 
to make basics look like a complete outfit. 
also, my new topshop booties kind of 
RULE ALL THINGS! 



my outfit today.
c&c black top
j brand jeggings (that desperately need to 
be thrown away but i can't seem to have the heart to do..)
and my booties.

heres last friday with the booties.. and parker :D


this top is from ZARA 
the back is quite pretty as it dips low and shows
a lot of back.

happy almost friday!
xo
sung



No comments:

Post a Comment