Monday, October 15, 2012

LOL Mondayzzzz..

I haven't written or vented in a while. Funniest thing happened at work. We were a little delayed on an order. Some self proclaimed "buyer" aka some typical hotshot Korean girl who looks for 5$ tees and 7$ dresses in SANPEDRO mart came in and tried to throw f bombs everywhere. Even asked to speak to my parents HAaahahaha oh geeez. I walked away from the girl bc she or her company ( not so heavenly) wasn't worth getting upset over. In the end it was obvious how young and immature she was since she asked me "you swear it's going to be ready tomorrow??"


Uhhhh yeah I pinky promise on it too. Oh this is so God asking me if I listened to the sermon yesterday and yes I did. And guess what, Dina?


God saw.


Xo
A patient and forgiving sung

No comments:

Post a Comment