Thursday, February 16, 2012

quotes to remember.

this is cheezy
but i love quotes that remind
me to keep the crazy inside/calm da fuck down.
in other words- keep me focused.

here are two to pass the time.

"i don't care what you think of me.
i don't think of you at all"
coco chanel

"you cannot always control what goes on outside, 
but you can always control what goes on inside."
alessandra ambrosio


if you don't know who alessandra ambrosio 
is then now you do. shes one of the
hawwwtest VS models and she is a badass
cause she be poppin out babies like it aint no thang
and lookin like this!

i need more yoga in my life
and i need to look like this while doing it. 

also, on a muda fucken beach. 

xo
sung

ps if you don't know who coco chanel is
then stop reading my blog immediately! 
GTFO

No comments:

Post a Comment