Tuesday, February 7, 2012

busy busy busy.

don't have much time for a fun post
for today but i did go to bikram with joeanne last night
and it was surprisingly really good. it wasn't at all bad
and i woke up with a little pep to my step.
going to work out in the gym tonight! 
you can't tell, but i am DRENCHED in sweat.


why am i wearing my wildfox
sweater to freaking yoga, don't ask me why. 
i cut some ugly old F21 leggings and i wear them
for yoga/work out and the shirt is my FAVORITE shirt
for yoga that hannah onie got me from her friend. 
felt great to be in that 104 DEGREE HEAT!! 

also i downloaded an APP called the CAT APP
hilarious.




ok fine so the last one isnt from my phone or cat app
but why not a picture of stone/moss with their
fancy ears?

xo
sung

No comments:

Post a Comment