Sunday, November 20, 2011

THANKSGIVING SUNDAY. ENTRY 1

ive decided to do a thanksgiving "countdown" in
posting in what i'm thankful for each day. four days left.
today i've decided to post about my friends i'm so thankful for.
if you're not on here, don't get all butt hurt. i love you, i'm sure.
you're just not as relevant at the moment. here it goes.

emerald. my "dongseng" that is a constant reminder of how
being nice and humble is how everyone in the world should be. also, that she always
takes my side in my ridiculous vents and outrages of other girls
and my ridiculous "problems" (etc etc). she is the epitome
of a good friend and i will always try to give her the best advise as that
is what she deserves...only the best.

phuong. my onie. and by onie, i kind of mean to say dongseng. although in
many ways she may be not on the exact path
that she may want to be on, she is not only a great, but best friend.
she is responsible, warm and means the best at heart. a lot of people don't
understand her (i mean this in a frank way), but if you are the lucky
few people who do.. then you know she is such a wonderful person.

lamb. my other half. the dances, purple drank, late night drunk brawls,
laughs, cries, worries and every other emotion in the world. this is the girl
i am down to say that she is my best friend. my best girlfriend.
no other word for it. she'll tell me when i'm a bitch or a baby. i'll tell her
to get over it, suck it up and move it. we're so far away but
i know when i see her, we pick up right where we left off. incredible
unconditional love for her. true BFF.

nutcracker aka BRIANODZ
copy and paste from the above.

jean and tiff
no one knows jaba, like we know jaba.
respect and hilarity bonds us girls even though
in any other lifetime- i don't know if we'd be as close.
i'm glad to call you guys my homegirls. <3 <3

ok
too much shiraz tonight. bedtime for the short week ahead.
so thankful. so happy. so ... everything.

xo
sung

No comments:

Post a Comment