Tuesday, November 29, 2011

want #1.

so as the christmas season arrives, i decided to post gifts that
1- i really want or
2- gifts that are spectacular for anyone
(if you need help getting a gift for a friend, family member or who ever.)
i put a lot of time and consideration (and research!)
into my thoughts and lists so read carefully!
:D you might end up getting the perfect present for your mom
or special someone all because of my genius thoughts.
with that being said- you already owe me one of my gifts from my want list.
muahahaha!!


today i will posting my first want item.
this is something i've been looking after for
quite some time now but i haven't mustered up the commitment to buy it.
it is a great present for (me) because i really am in need
of a small bag (again) as my alexwang camera bag is
on its last thread of "ive seen the world one too many times".
i think nicole richie is so amazing and she really
takes boho chic to the next level and makes it elegant and modern.
most designers just makes boho extremely tacky and outdated
but i really take my hat off to nicole richie
and what she's produced with House of Harlow and Winter Kate.

Not only is this bag lovely, but so affordable!
more than HALF less than what my
alexwang bag costs!



i know, sweet right? i don't mind the wine,
but shopbop has the black which
is obviously more versatile. i think this bag
is a great gift for TWO SISTERS TO COMBINE THEIR
WALLETS AND GET THEIR WONDERFUL MIDDLE SISTER!

i know, vague right?

heh.

happy tuesday.
xo
sung

No comments:

Post a Comment