Thursday, July 11, 2013

summa summa summa time

finally summer. kind of..
its freaking raining today, as if LA is trying so hard to be NY
or something. whatevs. totally not into it.

lately i've been working like craaay. 7-7 shifts if you know what i mean.
i guess i'm keeping my sanity by breaking my rule
and shopping all the sales. i mean, it IS sale time
isnt it? aka new rag and bone jacket, new rag and bone booties(s),
new rag and bone chambray, new rag and bone ERRTHANG.
oh and acne booties. WOO!! 

i know. its a little much but to justify anything, its only because
i was super in the dumps about my job and
my position here at work. i've learned that patience is the key
to my success and only time will
tell. its funny how my parents still keep such a 
personal level of how they employ me and Jane. 

on another note, i've been really sad to find out
my very good friend Carly has been hurt.
it is so depressing and disappointing to know that we live
in a world that doesn't accept all relationships in every form. i don't
know a couple who loves more than Carly and Hanna.

anyways, my prayers and good feelings/powers 
are sent to C&H in this hard time.




xo
pak

No comments:

Post a Comment