Monday, March 4, 2013

monster in laws, they don't exist.

my mother in law, is a saint.
and i'm not saying that just because
she bought me a celine purse 
and now a goyard wallet. (or am i? ha!) she really is someone
i look up to SO much. i mean, i love my mom, 
everyone knows i LOVE my parents so much but..
when i think of ryan's mother and father..
it makes me feel so overwhelmed with admiration.
i want to be THOSE kinds of parents. the kind of parents
who love their children ENDLESSLY and give them support 
until they get what they want and fight for. the kind
of parents who give their children their life, sacrificing so much
for their children's happiness... i am going to be that kind of parent.
i am so blessed to have them in my life... 
i asked my mother in law for the trish no 9
perfume and she refused. what kind of person does this? refusing
too "cheap" presents? ugh.. i get excited when 
someone wants a cheap present LOL.. anyway,
we went shopping on saturday down to rodeo and she
told me to choose whatever i wanted.. i desperately
needed a new wallet so i got the long goyard/checkbook
that i've been wanting for sometime.
she is amazing and i don't deserve a mother in law like her.




amazing. 
xo
pak

No comments:

Post a Comment