Wednesday, February 27, 2013

dirty days.


its no secret that i'm dirty.
literally. okay yeah, i'm lazy and 
i don't like to shower everyday. why you ask?
because, my hair is CRAY and i hate blowdrying
and all that crap. i'm sorry in advance
for my BO... honestly i don't have BO though. i promise.

anyyyyyyyyyways, this is always a favorite of mine.
its by trish mcevoy and it smells so great. it 
reminds me of phuong 
(obvs cuz she worked there and introduced me to this scent)
and makes me think of spring and summer. 

i'm kind of cheap (haha) and don't like to spend money
on make up or anything related to beauty so 
i never bought this but i would love it as a gift because
i would and will wear it all the time.
maybe i'll ask my in-laws to buy it for me.
anyway, if you love sweet floral scents, this is for you.
i have the (again, overpriced but well worth) lotion,
but i would love the perfume as well!


xo
pak

No comments:

Post a Comment