Monday, November 26, 2012

geez.

the post was from last week, the 21st (wednesday)
but i guess my app on my fone is so STUPID
bleh. 

oh wellies. happy monday!

you can see i'm kind of obsessed with 1- my new 
all saints leather/jean jacket
and my new alex wang heels




here are a few of my favorite things
at the moment..


omg. fuck you skin care lady! i dont need you no mo!
i use this about 3x a wk and my skin has never been 
BETTER. i recommend it everyone and anyone! 

i purposely bought it a little big so i can
tuck it in and wear it loose.
probably the best purchase ever, next to my 
new favorite helmut shirt!  
i will post an outfit with the helmut shirt..
i'm such a strong believer in GREAT staples/basics.
hooray for these finds! 

3. my two tone new rolex 
from ryan's parents. oh geez. 
i can't really take how much they spent on this
present but i am so fortunate to have such loving
in laws and i am blessed to have this watch from them. 

berry natural lipstain.
i actually bought some other lip colors this
past wkend and i'll write a whole post on all my favorite
lip colors! 

5. my gardenia/jasmine lotion from england 
from my maid of honor. she brought me
this and it smells like heaven. i use
it sparingly because i love it so so much. 
i have no idea where she got it but its probably 
something i love wearing because i always think
of her when i smell it
 xo


ok happy monday!!!
sung


No comments:

Post a Comment