Monday, July 30, 2012

monDAZE.

so i've been pretty bad at updating lately,
especially my outfits. i'm going to post some random ones from the following
months and will post what and where i'm wearing. enjoy and
happy monday! (riiight...like happy mondays exist?!)



the goth team at work. this is a pic of me, my mother
and my office manager mayra. i guess we all
chose the same day to try to look skinny
in all black. i'm wearing my black high slit maxi skirt from BB dakota,
a black tank from active and a wrap around
mesh cardigan from GAP. 
my sandals are super old cynthia vincent i bought
when i used to work at PF.


another ALL black errthang outfit. 
ryan and i met up mindy onie and jay at chaya in dt for drinks
last week. i'm wearing my clu silk cardigan with 
some cheapo JABA leggings... (i think they're from NikiBiki)
and my new alexwang aymaline booties. 




i was trying to go for light neutrals this night.
anything that was light or pastel-y 
was in my mind although i don't think
i executed this as well as i wished i did.
i'm wearing JBRAND sterling coated jeggings and
my wilt baggy tunic. joie booties to finish the look! 



for audrey's birthday, i wore my
transformers vintage t i cut up, and some leggings
and my only hearts bra for some sekzzz side boobage.




my AUDREY3+1 crochet peterpan collar dress
and dior fringe/studded flats :)




maj tunic, leggings and alexwang aymaline booties! 




my sunday night walk with baby p. my vintage LA baseball cap,
splendid hoodie, james perse v neck and gilly hicks sweats.



last but not least, my man's canadian tuxedo :)
he's wearing Rustic Dime jeans that i cut into shorts,
ben sherman espidrilles and a cotton ombre button up we got at american rag.

enjoy!
xo
sung

No comments:

Post a Comment