Thursday, May 24, 2012

these are a few of my favorite things.

so i've been crazy busy with my mom being away 
in korea and china. taking the company and hopefully
making it into something more ... something bigger.

lately, i've been thinking a lot about the future
and how i'm going to take this company to the next level...
when i'm going to buy an actual home for myself.. the next
new places i want to travel to. we shall see :)

i'll update with pictures from the past couple weeks. 
they're from instagram or they're simply from 
fun nights with friends.. also i've included
some indulgences that i'm currently obsessed with! 
enjoy..! 

the next 3 weeks will consist of
SAN FRANSISCO<< NEW YORK<< AUSTIN

work hard, play hard, right? :)
i'm sure ryans bitter as f since he loves vacations
with white sandy beaches and clear blue waters but we had
to take a break and do some cities. excited for all the traveling! 




a simple arm/finger party for once..



two of my favorites during work.
arm parties and coconut water!




current elliot patterned denim... 
mine!




favorite candle as of right now.
get yours here




studded friendship bracelets from
the cal mart one weekend



 new alexwang babies
(heels not so much- from last year)




now THIS IS is my full on 
arm and finger party. i'm wearing
almost all of my favorite pieces..
holler. 



sunday fleamarkets with my baby sisternister




new shoes=new life.
cinderella= proof.
dolce vita, joes jeans, rag and bone, joie, zara.



my second time at VIBE. why are these
korean clubs still so crazy. lolz obv
i'm toatz dressed up in my best san pedro dress.. LOL
why is it that everytime i end up at these crazy "booking"
clubs, i'm always in a t shirt and cut off levis?
fail. 



furniture shopping with z man.



baby p



don't bother me.




my cute cinco de mayo top!




okay thats it for now.. peace z fucccccccccccccck out 
xo
sung



No comments:

Post a Comment