Tuesday, March 13, 2012

back in action!

wow.
so much to update on!
well safe to say i'm back from my birthday cruise.
it was an AMAZING time...! 
i will update my cruise time/pics tomorrow.

first lets start off with the VR night.
we went to the club on march 2nd before we left for
the cruise. fucking dramz but still fun. got all dolled up
and a lot of the korean peeps came out 
to say happy bday. it was jane's first and probably last
time at a korean club too. keeping it sweet
and short, jane got drunk, she got kicked out, i snuck her
back in, bouncers got pist at me, ryan and brian hyung
got all in their face
and got mad at the bouncers. shit talking begins.
we all get kicked out.
aka never going to VR again.

the pics are cute. 
not goin to lie- my hair looks good.
wore my dress from Jones & Jones for the first time.
it was hanging on my closet for so long...

here we go.







the last picture is one of my favorite
because its with my darling onie hana,
who i'm currently obssessed with/attached at the hip with.
she be fly as hayell.

anyway, these are all pre-dramz,
pre- jane throwing up 4 times outside...
pre getting cray with the security. 

on another note,
our loft is getting super cute by the week.
rye just made our coffee table..
he's such a man sometimes..
gets me all hawwt and bothered ;)


amazing right? i can't believe he made this in like
2 hours.. also parkers in the pic so it makes it that much better.

hehehe...
ok back to work.
xo
sung

No comments:

Post a Comment