Tuesday, September 13, 2011

slowly but surely

as i recover from this flu/cold or whatever this horrible sickness is, i begin to realize that the time is ticking to fulfill the list of things i want to accomplish by the time i'm thirty. i think a lot of things obviously have to do with financial security and what not but a lot are also personal goals that i hope to say ive accomplished in the next handful of years. here is my list so far

1- have a mortgage to pay, not a monthly lease payment (aka own my own shiz)
2- travel.
-MIAMI
-CANADA (MONTREAL, QB)
-BOSTON
-CHICAGO
-HAWAII
-ANYWHERE AND EVERYWHERE ESPECIALLY IN THE US FIRST!!
3- have my own business. (this is a whole other post i need to start about)
4-know or have an idea of who i want to marry/be with for the rest of my life.
5-let my wonderful parents retire so they can live a happy life where they bike and go on rad vacations together.


i know these 5 things seem short but i guess i should keep it short and sweet because although i have 5 years to complete these things... i mean let's face it. these are pretty big and vague things to work on. so here's to the future. *this is my fake shot i'm toasting which is actually a shot of nyquil because i'm about to go to sleep.

a toast to the future. may my list grow longer only because i completed my goals too fast.

kisses.
sung

No comments:

Post a Comment